Acura Case Studies
To help supplement their Summer Sales Event, Acura wanted a new and unique way to engage attendees at the Chicago Tribune’s Printers Row Lit Fest, the largest free outdoor literary event in the Midwest.
- Engage attendees with a custom on-site mobile text-to-win campaign How Many Books Does it Take to Fill an Acura.
- Create three on-site locations for Acura to display vehicles at the event and have specialists on hand
- Provide Acura with customized signage for their booth to increase brand awareness
- Acura saw immediate ROI as prospects inquired about the cars on display and participated in the text-to-win contest, resulting in qualified opt-in leads for Acura
- Acura was so pleased by the response and positive identity they established, they have pledged to be a 2011 Lit Fest sponsor
Acura is a performance and luxury car division of the Honda Motor Company.